[XeTeX] Sanskrit Typesetting

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:27:08 CET 2009

devnag is an application (pre-processor) which takes .dn as an input and
converts into .tex.

Note: you could load the devnag from web (
http://sarovar.org/projects/devnag/) OR CTAN. Its also part of texlive
package.

Hope this helps. Otherwise, send your input file, I can send back sample
outfiles and steps.

Thanks,
Sreenivasa