[XeTeX] [beamer] navigation symbols and xelatex

shreyder shreyder at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 21:21:04 CET 2009

On 24 Feb 2009, at 17:32, Stefan Mayer wrote:
> Already using the Adobe Reader, on Mac OS X 10.5.6. And friends on Win
> XP report the same issue.

I'm using XeTeX 0.999.7 under Windows XP with MiKTeX 2.7, Beamer v3.0
and hyperref v6.78p and I have the same problem. All links work, except
of those in the navigation bar. I don't know in which manner the links
in the sidebar differ from normal hyperlinks.

The only suspicous entry in the log file is:
Package hyperref Warning: Option `pdfpagelabels' is turned off
(hyperref)                because \thepage is undefined.

Hyperref stopped early

Can be prevented by adding pdfpagelabels=false in the class options, but
I don't know if this warning has something to do with the link problem.

Regards,
Sebastian Schrader

Minimal example:

\documentclass[hyperref={xetex}]{beamer}

\usetheme{Warsaw}

\usepackage{fontspec}

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}