[XeTeX] Unicode space characters

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:01:47 CET 2009

On 2009-03-18 11:09:27 +1030, Tomáš Janoušek
<tomi at nomi.cz> said:

> I created a set of definitions for a few Unicode "space" characters and I
> think these may be interesting to the community, and could possibly make it
>  to the distribution.

I remember some people talking about this before but as far as I know
nothing came of it; to my knowledge this is the first time a
comprehensive set of definitions has been created. If this doesn't
belong in the base format itself (which I suspect is probably the case)
then I highly encourage you to turn this into a LaTeX package and
submit it to CTAN.

Thanks!
Will