[XeTeX] cmyk problem

Tilman Hannemann tilmanh at uni-bremen.de
Thu Jun 18 22:16:21 CEST 2009

Well, PitStop did the trick. I am glad that they had a fully
functional trial version, but in the future, I would be more glad to
know if there is a way to access more color possibilities via
\addfontfeature. The problem remains if one needs to use proper cmyk
colours in RTL environments (with more than one line), since xecolour
also uses the \addfontfeature approach and consequently html/rgb.

Thanks for your help,

Tilman