[XeTeX] Xetex and Komascript Compatibility

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jun 12 11:44:42 CEST 2009

Am 12.06.2009 um 08:17 schrieb teginch at bluewin.ch:

> 1. Are there any compatibility issues between Xetex/Xelatex and
> Komascript ?

If the archives don't report any, then none has been found.

> 2. Does anybody have some suggestions for a fix or workaround ?

You mean the over-full box? Change the text, change the font, change
the width of text (no textarea, but geometry), apply more kerning,
remove the unbreakable space characters.

> 3. From the logfile, it appears that Babel is automatically loaded
> implicitely, even if I actually wanted to use
> Polyglossia. Is this normal, necessary, problematic ?

I don't see it happening ...

BTW, you're writing in a simple Latin-based left-to-right script and
language. There is no real necessity to use experimental XeLaTeX,
ripe pdfTeX based LaTeX will work as well ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.