[XeTeX] Beamer class, notes and XeLaTeX

Tomáš Janoušek tomi at nomi.cz
Wed Jun 10 21:12:19 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 06:48:04PM +0200, Benjamin Koppe wrote:
> Depending of whether I use "show notes on second screen=right" or "show
> notes on second screen=left", I get either only the note-slides or the
> presentation slides in my pdf file. With one exception: The first page
> works okay as long as I use dvipdfm as class option...

That's a reported (and probably not fixed yet) problem in pgfpages. Use this
to tell pgfpages how to set page sizes in XeLaTeX:

\renewcommand\pgfsetupphysicalpagesizes{%
    \pdfpagewidth\pgfphysicalwidth\pdfpageheight\pgfphysicalheight%
}

Regards,
--
Tomáš Janoušek, a.k.a. Liskni_si, http://work.lisk.in/