[XeTeX] Segmentation fault in xdvipdfmx

maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Thu Jun 4 22:44:59 CEST 2009

<jfkthame at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>> Any chance of narrowing down the range of
>> your document that (sometimes) leads to the crash, perhaps by repeated
>> bisection?

OK, I think the attached file is pretty much minimal, and it seems to
reproduce the problem consistently.  It's possible that the crash happens
when a character inside the \urdu{...} is not present in the Urdu font; at
least I see a '!' in there, and when I delete that, I get a warning msg in
place of a crash.

   Mike Maxwell