[XeTeX] Unicode editor on Mac (for indian languages like devanagari, kannada etc)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jul 31 17:50:02 CEST 2009

Am 31.07.2009 um 15:25 schrieb Sreenivasa Guttal:

> For Kannada, TexShop does display, but I find that keyboard input
> support is
> not there for MAC!!

What exactly are you missing? Other as with CJK for example there are
no "input methods" in Mac OS X, there are just keyboard layouts (as
with MS Losedos). To help you find the appropriate characters you
want to type a keyboard viewer can be launched from a menu entry in
the ð menu board. This little utility is enabled in Preferences ->
International -> Keyboard Menu (or such).

--
Greetings

   Pete

Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?
				- Tom Stoppard