[XeTeX] Writing a CV in hebrew

Hajder hajderr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:32:30 CEST 2009

Hi

Thanks for the examples, but I have a problem when running xelatex on
bidicasual-samplecv.tex

Here's some of the output:

(./bidicasual-samplecv.out) (./bidicasual-samplecv.out)
(/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/bidi/cvthemebidicasual.sty)
<use  "picture.jpg" >
! Undefined control sequence.
<recently read> \c at lor@to at ps

l.25 \maketitle

? X
No pages of output.
Transcript written on bidicasual-samplecv.log.

The log is attached. I am not sure if it is caused by my old xetex engine.
Running Ubuntu 9.04

Regards,