[XeTeX] Problematic TOC (SOLVED)

Meho R. meho_r at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 14:16:23 CEST 2009

I've been hunting this for hours now, comparing with older docs and systematically eliminating parts of code and finally found it: it's babel. Here are two cases:

1. \usepackage[arabic,croatian]{babel}

When  arabic and croatian options are set for babel (as in my example), TOC gets cut off.

2. \usepackage[croatian]{babel}
    \usepackage{arabxetex}

When only croatian option is set for babel, and for arabic text is used arabxetex package, TOC is fine. I hope there will be no unpleasent consequences because of change :-)

I hope this info will be useful for someone.

P.S. I have to use babel since I had many issues with polyglossia.

Best wishes,

Meho R.