[XeTeX] Working example using unicode-math and the AMS packages?

Nicolas Vaughan nivaca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:13:49 CEST 2009

Dear all,
I've been trying to "translate" into XeLaTeX a math book I typeset in LaTeX,
using (amongst others) the AMS packages amsmath and amsthm.
But I've been having a lot of symbol clashes (I'm not using any other font
packages). (I've change the load order of amsmath and unicode-math, with no
sucess.)

Could somebody be so kind as to send me a minimal working example using
XeLaTeX, unicode-math, amsmath and amsthm? It'll surely help me a lot!

Cheers!

Nicolas Vaughan