[XeTeX] from babel to polyglossia

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Fri Jul 3 23:07:50 CEST 2009

Flavio,

I assume you are loading fontspec in the preamble (if not, it needs to
be).  Perhaps \usepackage[no-math]{fontspec} would work better than the
PassOptionsToPackage command for some reason (I have never tried to use
the latter with fontspec, I admit).  Also, I note that section 1.1 of
the fontspec manual defines the command as "no-math" without the s;
perhaps it works with the s also, but that's not stated.

David