[XeTeX] from babel to polyglossia

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jul 3 16:10:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've replaced

    \usepackage[spanish,german,english,brazil]{babel}

by

    \PassOptionsToPackage{no-math}{fontspec}
    \usepackage[nolocalmarks]{polyglossia}
    \setmainlanguage{brazil}
    \setotherlanguages{spanish,german,english}

However, I'm getting "brazil at font is not defined" at \begin{document}.

Before using \PassOptionsToPackage, I was getting many more "brazil at font is not defined" warnings all over the document, with the code above I could reduce it only to \begin{document}, but I don't understand why this is still happening.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Flavio Costa