[XeTeX] Font not found error

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 2 18:52:58 CEST 2009

Jonathan Kew wrote:
> Looking at the "corrected" fonts received from both Fr Michael and 
> Peter, I notice that the font names have been significantly altered. 
> In particular, the "family" name (ID 1) has been changed from "TeX 
> Gyre Termes" to "TeXGyreTermes" (which is why I made this suggestion); 
> the "full" name (ID 4) has been changed from "TeX Gyre Termes" to 
> "TeXGyreTermes-Regular" (in the case of the regular face, obviously); 
> and a "preferred family" name (ID 16) has been added with the original 
> name "TeX Gyre Termes".
This is very interesting--definitely not something I did myself. I'll 
ask on the FontForge list whether this is a feature or a bug.


More information about the XeTeX mailing list