[XeTeX] Error with XeTeX on using with moderncv

Hooman hooman.javidnia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 20:53:36 CET 2009

Thanks Diederick. It helped a lot. I am playing with the class to make
it work nicely with biblatex package and category-based
bibliographies.

Best,
Hooman

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Sebastian Hanigk <hanigk at in.tum.de> wrote:
> Am 31.01.2009 um 09:33 schrieb Diederick C. Niehorster:
>
>> I'll send it to you by mail right now
>
> I'm interested as well, perhaps publishing it as test version wouldn't
> be so bad ;-)
>

> Best regards!
>
> Sebastian

Hooman Javidnia                                                -
Dept. of ECE                            ASCII Ribbon Campaign ( )
The University of Western Ontario        - against HTML email  X
London, ON, Canada.                                  & vCards / \