[XeTeX] Polyglossia 1.0.2: babelshorthands broken?

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Thu Jan 29 08:39:32 CET 2009

Hi Pete,

thanks for the tip, only: when there is no successful LaTeX-run this
wouldn't help. Anyway there seems to be a problem and someone will
soon solve this.

Thanks,
Rolf

Am 28.01.2009 um 22:20 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Am 28.01.2009 um 20:42 schrieb Rolf Schmolling:
>
>> but don't know the polyglossia-version used, b.t.w. how would I
>> find out
>
> \listfiles in the preamble – should be made easier!
>
> --
> Mit friedvollen Grüßen
>
>   Pete
>
> And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said: “A
> truck!”
> 				— Emo Phillips

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/