[XeTeX] Help

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:34:29 CET 2009

At the moment, mathspec has some severe limitations. It will not help you
with non-alphabetic symbols, I removed that feature in the current version,
(but it can use MnSymbol), and I haven't worked out how to allow more than
16 maths font families (there has to be an obvious solution, I see something
in unicode-math that might help, but haven't had the time to try...).

Andrew