[XeTeX] Help

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:30:07 CET 2009

Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at ...> writes:

> Am 20.01.2009 um 19:12 schrieb chandrasekhar s:
>
> > I request you to help me out regarding this matter in a Piquant manner
> > so that i can understand how i can Unicode in Windows.

[snip]

> Will Robertson is assembling a XeTeX Unicode math package at http://
> groups.google.com/group/unimath.

A better solution that might work well for you in the mean time is to look at
Andrew Moschou's "mathspec" package on CTAN. Unlike my package, it has
been officially released and solves many of the problems of selecting alphabetic
maths glyphs (and some other common maths glyphs) from a unicode font.

Will