[XeTeX] TOC isn't shown in pdf file

Yaniv Hollander yaniv.hollander at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 10:50:56 CET 2009

Problem solved. Interesting solution. It seems that the following
line in the preamble caused the problem:

\hypersetup{backref,colorlinks=true}

I don't understand that, because I always add this line, and from
some reason today it causes the TOC not to appear in Acrobat Reader.
Anyway, when I opened the file using MAC OS Preview, the TOC
appeared. Might it be a bug in Acrobat Reader? It is strange, because
I can't remember updating it recently..

Thanks,

Yaniv.