[XeTeX] Errors compiling Latex-Beamer with XeTeX

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Fri Jan 9 13:09:40 CET 2009

Am Fri, 9 Jan 2009 06:21:26 -0500 schrieb Alan Jones:

> Hi:
>
> After getting moderncv to work, I want Latex-Beamer to work with
> XeTeX. I get errors compiling Latex-Beamer presentation with XeTeX.

> upon downlaoding pgfsys-xetex-def, I get this error
>
> (/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/graphics/dvipsnam.def)
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \set at color ->\pdfliteral
>                          {\current at color }\aftergroup \reset at color
> l.1448 \color{black}

Sounds as if you are using the pdftex driver for graphicx or color.

- Always make and show us a complete example so that we know what
you are doing.

- Make sure your packages are up-to-date. A lot have been adapted in
the last time to make sure they recognize xetex correctly.

> Has anyone Latex beamer working with XeTeX.

Yes. Works fine.

--
Ulrike Fischer