[XeTeX] various questions about ArabXeTeX

Mohammad Gharaibeh mgharaib at uni-bonn.de
Thu Jan 8 09:19:02 CET 2009

Dear Vafa,

thank you very much for your help. unfortunately it do not
work. The reason, I guess, is that the control sequence to
produce the word Allah is "ALLAH". I tried to figure out
what I must change to get the same result, but didn't
achieve success.

Can you help me once more in regard to the control
sequence ALLAH.

Moreover I have another question I hope someone can give
me the answer. Is it possible to connect the special
ligature von Allah with the praposition "bi"?