[XeTeX] TeX Live 2003 or 2008?

Tony Hellmann neopro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:31:40 CET 2009

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have mentioned my platform: I'm running Windows
Vista (I know, I know, but I'm not a hard-core coder, and with 4gb of
memory, it runs well enough for me).

Yes, it is The LaTeX Companion Second Edition, so I guess I'll be okay.
Thanks for the advice, and I'm sure I'll be in touch as questions crop up
while I work my way through everything.

--Tony