[XeTeX] xepersian and xecolour announcement

وفا خلیقی vafakh9 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:03:35 CET 2009

 I am really sorry. I now understood what you said.

I have explained this in the doc. of course there are color and xcolor
packages but unfortunately writing bidirectional texts in colour using these
packages is difficult and the colour of the text gets mixed. We could kind
of fix that but unfortunately the texts has got to be not more than a line.
So I wrote this package by using XeTeX's colour feature which allows
typesetting bidirectional texts in different colours without any problem.