[XeTeX] XeLaTeX resolution

Nicolas Vaughan nivaca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:50:07 CET 2009

Dear Will,
Thanks for your example. However, I wasn't able to get the trim marks. I
only get two pages with "test" on them.
I had to compile the code throught xelatex, because in "plain" latex I got
an error opening the PDF.
Any suggestions?
Cheers!
Nicolas

In addition to setting the crop marks you should also set the trim,