[XeTeX] Symbol fonts?

Nicolas Vaughan nivaca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:20:07 CET 2009

Hi Fr. Michael Nicolas,

I'm using a TTF from Monotype (but I also tried with many other symbol TTFs
from ITC, with the same result; I believe there's something strange with the
symbol-font encondings.)

My minimal example is:

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

\usepackage{fontspec,xltxtra,xunicode}

\begin{document}

\section{Rococo Ornaments One MT}
\fontspec[Scale=MatchLowercase]{Rococo Ornaments One MT}
{\Huge
  1234567890
  ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWYXZ
  abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwyxz