[XeTeX] Devenagari

chandrasekhar s chandru.mcc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:03:53 CET 2009

Sir,

the output is not being produced...I do not know why..i am attaching the log
file here

Process started

 Running makemf... makemf: The ICU source file could not be found. Running
hbf2gf...

hbf2gf (CJK ver. 4.8.0) Couldn't find `I.cfg' maketfm: No creation rule for
font ICU.

Running makemf... makemf: The ICU source file could not be found. Running
hbf2gf...

hbf2gf (CJK ver. 4.8.0) Couldn't find `I.cfg' maketfm: No creation rule for
font ICU. Running makemf...

makemf: The ICU source file could not be found. Running hbf2gf...

hbf2gf (CJK ver. 4.8.0) Couldn't find `I.cfg' maketfm: No creation rule for
font ICU.

Process exited with error(s)

--
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good"- Samuel Johnson