[XeTeX] External font and xltxtra breaks \footnote in xelatex

pi3orama pi3orama at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:01:14 CET 2009

I think I know the problem, thank you for your replay!

But there arises another problem: how to use \realsuperscript for an
external font? I check the documentation of fontspec, the only related
content is the VerticalPosition, but it is an option for the whole
font. According to other options of fontspec, I guess there should
have an option such as "SuperiorFont" and I can set it to
"xxxx.otf:+sup". But I can't find it or similar option in
fontspec.sty.