[XeTeX] XeTeX/MiKTeX bug: \graphicspath does not work as intended

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 25 12:20:30 CET 2009

Am 25.12.2009 um 11:42 schrieb Morten Høgholm:

> Asking users to set environment variables in a shell is a
> step in the opposite direction and one I feel should be avoided unless
> absolutely necessary.

It looks anyway easier to "dump" the graphics files into directories
in the TEXMFHOME tree and just include "file name" without any path
component.

The likelihood that images of the same name but different contents
exist is pretty small IMO. If so, graphicspath would be a help!

--
Greetings

   Pete

The next generation of interesting software will be done on the
Macintosh, not the IBM PC.
				– Bill Gates, Nov 1984)