[XeTeX] Texworks

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Dec 19 11:44:13 CET 2009

Am 18.12.2009 um 23:14 schrieb Ali Mesforush:

> I want to know that how can I save the setting?

I'm not using TeXworks, but could you try to insert special Unicode
characters to indicate the writing direction? For example:

	[ ]  202A  LEFT-TO-RIGHT EMBEDDING
	[ ]  202B  RIGHT-TO-LEFT EMBEDDING
	[ ]  202D  LEFT-TO-RIGHT OVERRIDE
	[ ]  202E  RIGHT-TO-LEFT OVERRIDE

(This is *really* interesting! Before I indented the four lines they
were party written right-to-left. Now I don't see the effect. In case
you see it, here is block without the characters in brackets:

--
Greetings

   Pete

No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
timetables.
				– Archie Goodwin