[XeTeX] Finding out the default font features?

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Tue Dec 15 00:15:26 CET 2009

Just keep in mind that some applications don't follow the OT spec.  One
notorious example is Microsoft Word, which has always ignored standard and
contextual ligatures even though they are recommended to be on by default.
Word 2010 may allow the user to turn them on, but they are off by default in
the beta version.

David