[XeTeX] Denarius and sestertius signs

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 10:36:56 CET 2009

Strangely enough, the version of Cardo currently on my web page has glyph
variants for the sestertius but not the standard IIS with line version.  I
have newer a version (functional but not ready for posting) that does
include what you need.  I'd be happy to send it to you -- email me off list
if you'd like it.

David