[XeTeX] XeTeX isuue in TL09 (related to PSTricks and PGF/TIKZ packages)

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Thu Aug 27 12:40:43 CEST 2009

> PStricks with XeTeX in TL09 does not works. A test file and its PDF output
> are attached. It seems that PStricks image conversion is failing.

Here it works ok on windows. My filtering command is:
(one line)
gswin32c -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sPAPERSIZE=a0 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dCompatibilityLevel=1.5 -dAutoFilterGrayImages=false -dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dGrayImageFilter=/FlateEncode -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -dUseFlateCompression=true -sOutputFile=%o -c .setpdfwrite -f %i -c quit

-dSAFER may not be used, because it is necessary to
read files with full path.

> -dCompatibilityLevel=

What compatibilitylevel are you using?

Best regards,