[XeTeX] Question about character size in chapter and sections

Nikos Platis nplatis at freemail.gr
Sat Aug 22 16:12:48 CEST 2009

For any question starting with "How do I ... in LaTeX?" the TeX-FAQ (
http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq) is a very good starting point.
For your specific question:
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=secthead
Most answers provide several choices for each problem, you will need to
experiment a bit to find which one you like best...

Regards,
Nikos

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 19:47, snvv <snvv101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I use the book class with FreeSerif 12pt but the chapter and section
> letters
> are quite big.
> I tried \small but still, it is quite big for me.
> Is it possible to reduce the chapter and section character sizes?
> Thank you in advance
> Sotiris.

Nikos Platis
Lecturer                                    http://www.uop.gr/~nplatis/
University of Peloponnese                        email:  nplatis at uop.gr
Department of Computer Science and Technology      tel: +30 2710 372264
"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." - W. Churchill
               New Textbook:  Graphics&  Visualization
          http://www.akpeters.com/product.asp?ProdCode=2744