[XeTeX] Linux Libertine font problem

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Tue Aug 4 03:49:22 CEST 2009

Have you done a more extensive test? Do you have no italics at all? The
OTF version of Libertine is the "native" version, btw; the TTF version
has outlines that are automatically converted from cubic to quadratic,
and the process is somewhat lossy. In general it's better to use the OTF
version of Libertine if possible.