[XeTeX] squeezing vertical space before/after verse environment

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 09:50:28 CEST 2009

Hi Diederick,

I found the following package useful for section vspace squeeze. Exact code
attached below along with few other vspace squeeze like para etc.

\usepackage[small,compact]{titlesec}
\titlespacing{\section}{0pt}{*0}{*0}
\titlespacing{\subsection}{0pt}{*0}{*0}
\titlespacing{\subsubsection}{0pt}{*0}{*0}

\setlength{\parskip}{0pt}
\setlength{\parsep}{0pt}
\setlength{\headsep}{0pt}
\setlength{\topskip}{0pt}