[XeTeX] a pdf made with XeTeX doesn't open properly in graphics programs

Grzegorz Murzynowski natror at o2.pl
Tue Sep 16 21:24:23 CEST 2008

Thanks for both answers, it works with Corel Draw when the fonts are in
system indeed, except that with SerlioTLStd font it cries “font
SerlioLTStd-Identity-H” not found and only goes further if I choose a
substitution with Serlio LT Std (which is the same font minus
“Identity-H” that is the font encoding I guess).

Anyway I did what I wanted and thanks for hints.