[XeTeX] XeTeX primitives, reference

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:18:19 CEST 2008

On 02/09/2008, at 6:12 PM, Andrew Moschou wrote:

> I'm wondering, is there an up to date XeTeX reference or a
> comprehensive list of XeTeX primitives? All that I've found so far
> is out of date (xetex-notes, xetex-reference).

XeTeX-reference should be relatively up-to-date, although I haven't
touched it since the character class primitives were introduced.

If I've missed new stuff, please let me know :)

The markup of xetexref itself is pretty modular, so if anyone would
like to write their own improvements (a lot of it is placeholder text,
in that the descriptions are very sparse), I would greatly appreciate
the help!