[XeTeX] Arabxetex, ednote

Mohammad Gharaibeh mgharaib at uni-bonn.de
Wed Oct 29 12:45:42 CET 2008

Dear all,

i'am a new member, and my name is Mohammad Gharaibeh.
with my Professor, Prof. E. Orthmann, we work on a edition
of a arabic text from 10. century.
therfore, we use arabxetex with ednote, but we still have
some problems.
we want to create an edition with two parallel facing
pages, the arabic text and the english translation of it.
for it, we need two independent footnote apparat, one in
para-style and the other in plain-style. the linenumbering
we want only for the arabic text.
we already have some results with our trying with
arabxetex and ednote, but the process still exited with
errors and I don't know, what to do.
moreover it will be nice if we cought use some features
like overline in the edition wich have not worked untill
now.
in the attachment I send you our attempt.

thanks
mohammad