[XeTeX] bidi.sty bug (was flushleft and flushright in amsart.cls)

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Fri Nov 28 07:18:27 CET 2008

I find the reason for the problem that I asked in my previous question (it
is funny that I am answering my own questions)

It is because bidi.sty  copies definitions of raggedright and raggedleft
from arabicore.sty and again arabicore.sty blindly copies those definitions
from rldb which are not really what we want:

so after deleting the part of raggedright and raggedleft definitions in
bidi.sty and having the blow code instead, things work perfectly:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\def\raggedright{%
  \let\\\@centercr
  \rightskip\z at skip\rightskip\@flushglue
  \parindent\z@\parfillskip\z at skip}

--
``Life is not empty,
There is kindness, there is apple and there is faith

One day will come,
and to a mendicant I will endow a jasmine''

-- Sohrab Sepehri