[XeTeX] No includegraphics?

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Mon Nov 24 22:53:38 CET 2008

Hans van Maanen wrote:
> The only thing is, I still have LaTeX2e <2003/12/01> according to the
> console, while fr�re Michael says he has LaTeX2e <2005/12/01> in TL2008.
>
> Is this Bad?

I'm glad everything works! But one clarification, I, too, have
MacTex2008 (we also have a mini, but with 10.4.11). Sorry I can't say
where the difference is between your version of LaTeX2e & this one. It
may only cause trouble down the road when you try something else.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery