[XeTeX] No includegraphics?

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Sun Nov 23 17:04:48 CET 2008

Hans van Maanen wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Well, this is strange... I've downloaded TexLive 2008, but it gave an
> error Pipe broken or something like that, so I switched back to 2007.
> But even if I use 2008, TexLive picks up LaTeX2e <2003/12/01>...
>
> Is there a way to start all over again and erase old installments?
> 2008 says this is not necessary, but I'm sure I've messed things up,
> in the course of years of experimenting...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hans

The broken pipe is probably the source of trouble here. I'm no expert,
but I think a fresh download is the solution.

However, if the broken pipe occurs again, someone else will have to
guide you through to find the source of trouble.

And I'll pray for you, too!

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma