[XeTeX] Charis SIL glyph variants

Adam Twardoch list.adam at twardoch.com
Fri Nov 21 17:54:40 CET 2008

Benct Philip Jonsson wrote:
> I've found that another font, Titus Cyberbit which
> is if I am not mistaken also based on Bitstream
> Charter, has the shapes of ŋ and Ŋ which I want

Titus Cyberbit is based on Bitstream Cyberbit which is a very extended
version of Dutch 801, Bitstream's version of Times Roman. It has as much
in common with Charter as a dog has in common with a squirrel. ;)

A.

--

Adam Twardoch
| Language Typography Unicode Fonts OpenType
| twardoch.com | silesian.com | fontlab.net

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
(Hunter S. Thompson)