[XeTeX] Fontspec Bug

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 19 17:02:30 CET 2008

Am 19.11.2008 um 08:21 schrieb Heba Soliman:

> The problem is that I am writing an arabic article and the
> diacritics in some places are collapsed with the letters

Are you sure that you do not need to declare in which direction you
are writing?

How is the output when using another font? Usually it's sufficient to
use font's PostScript or (PostScript) family name instead of the
file's name.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Only useless documentation transcends the first two laws.
				– Arnold's Third Law of Documentation