[XeTeX] Hyphenating words with apostrophes in French

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 17 17:41:03 CET 2008

Am 17.11.2008 um 15:39 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

> I'm not sure whether this should be built into the xe(la)tex format,
> controlled by babel or polyglossia depending on the language in use,
> or what.... suggestions are welcome.

The RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK at U+2019 is no apostrophe (at U
+0027). Since it's nowhere a word constituent (I presume) it should
be treated as some "decoration" or such.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Klingon function calls do not have "parameters" - they have
"arguments"- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.