[XeTeX] pgfpages

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Nov 9 20:28:45 CET 2008

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
> Looks like pgfpages doesn't work properly with xelatex: using the 2 on 1
> layout with the beamer class, the pages are 2 on 1 but the "paper" size
> isn't correct, so that the second page isn't visible.

Btw, I'm using the latest version of geometry (4.0) and driver
autodetection gives pdftex... Don't know if it is related to my problem,
since forcing the driver to dvipdfm doesn't change anything.

After trying a lot of things, I found the following hack seems to give
the expected result (that is, setting the paper dimension to a4).

  \newlength\hackpaperwidth \hackpaperwidth210mm
  \newlength\hackpaperheight \hackpaperheight297mm
  \RequirePackage{everyshi}
  \EveryShipout{%
    \special{papersize=\the\hackpaperwidth,\the\hackpaperheight}}

Probably not the cleanest way of doing things, so if someone has a
better idea and/or can locate the bug exactly, comments welcome.

Manuel.