[XeTeX] TeXLive 2008

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 9 19:08:11 CET 2008

Dear Manuel

Thanks.  I think these linux-type commands will not work (or not like that)
in a Windows environment, but I'll explore (both on the DVD and on CTAN)
before I get down to the job.  I seem to recall that the advice was to
uninstall a previous version before installing a new version, but of course
there are then problems with small adjustments that one may have made to
individual files while using the old distribution - so that previously
solved problems recur and have to be tackled all over again.  I wouldn't be
bothering with the current version at all except that some of the added
features reported over the last year will occasionally be useful, and to
have a fully functional version of PSTricks will be particularly valuable to
me.

John