[XeTeX] Arabxetex, Transiteration, Overline

Mohammad Gharaibeh mgharaib at uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 3 10:25:32 CET 2008

Hi,

I tried the option of arabxetex for transliteration. but
although I followed the instructions of the package
documentation it didn't work.
moreover, in the documentation it is said that the
transliteration of the Deutsche Morgenländische
Gesellschaft is also available (but should be still
considered experimental). are any new developments?
Also I tried to overline an arabic text or word with
(\overlin{...}) in an arabic environment, but it didn't
work, while underlining a text work without any problem?
Isn't the overline-option supported by arabxetex?

Regards
Mohammad