[XeTeX] Screen viewing/reading of books

Alain PIERRE alainpierre.sw1q8c+xetex at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:36:53 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot Peter. I also managed to obtain landscape screen display. The
page layout isn't what I was expecting for screen reading though: the text
runs into the navigational panel and specifying screensize and margins in
the preamble, as mentioned in the pdfscreen manual, doesn't help. Requiring
setting screensize isn't very user-friendly either when the documents should
be readable on any computer screen.

I'll have a look at ConTexT which looks more promising.

Best,
Alan