[XeTeX] Screen viewing/reading of books

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu May 29 13:16:12 CEST 2008

Am 29.05.2008 um 09:29 schrieb Alan:

> It compiles fine without calling \usepackage[...]{pdfscreen}

The reason is obvious when I look into the LOG file: the navigation
elements of pdfscreen only seem to work with pdfTeX! The hyperref
package is not loaded ...

Navigational elements appear when you insert

	\usepackage[dvipdfmx]{hyperref}

or

	\usepackage[dvipdfmx]{hyperref}

into your file before loading pdfscreen – the latter insertion
produces error messages like:

	! LaTeX Error: Command `\Finv' already defined.

	Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

	l.252 ...ol{\Finv}           {\mathord}{AMSb}{"60}

	Your command was ignored.
	Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
	or  <return>  to continue without it.

	! LaTeX Error: Command `\Game' already defined.

	Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

	l.253 ...ol{\Game}           {\mathord}{AMSb}{"61}

Obviously a collision with amsfonts because fontspec is not loaded
with the no-math option?

--
Greetings

   Pete

Basic, n.:
	A programming language. Related to certain social diseases in
	that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.