[XeTeX] XeTeX cannot deal with pdf v1.6

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:53:56 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Joseph LEE wrote:
> Hi All
>
> These days I need to extract a page in one pdf file (v1.4) and insert it
> into a tex document in graphics style. But the Acrobat 8 would rise the
> version of extracted page to v1.6.

If you're using Acrobat for extracting pages, you can just as well
save the document in a lower pdf version (from version 1.3 up).

See
    Advanced/PDF optimizer.../Make compatible with:

But of course you can (as others have already suggested):
- use other free tools to extract pages
- use package that is able to extrat a specific page for you when
including that page into the document (pdfpages?)

Mojca